It is best to have a look at our FAQ or use the search. Often there is already a solution to your problem. That saves you waiting time. If there is no solution to your problem or you still have questions, we are always ready to assist!
This decision is up to you, on the right-hand side in the settings you can set whether your ticket is public or private.
If you have to share sensitive data with us, it is advisable to set the ticket to private.
Thank you for opening a support ticket with us. Please read this carefully before you open a support ticket:
- Have you set a short and meaningful title?
- Did you check the related articles after entering a meaningful title?
- Have you checked our FAQ your answer might be already there!
Nothing? Ok, let's do it.
- Please add as much informations you can and be as precise as possible.
- Do not post any login information to your account, if we need it we will ask for it.
- You can add screenshots and other attachments right below the editor, simply drag and drop them into the upload container.
We are looking forward for your support request.
Before you create a new ticket, please take the time and check this articles. We have found them and they might have an answer for your question.